Senior Marcom Manager
01 Job Information
Our client in Entertainment and retail & Mall business. They are looking for high qualified candidate: Senior Marcom Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
1. Responsible for creating and implementing high impact marketing and communications programs that promote company’s brand, products and services to both internal and external audiences.
2. Meet the day-to-day demands of a broad and aggressive marcom production requirement, working collaboratively with internal/external clients.
3. Develop and manage internal communications and executive communications (newsletters/intranet/emails).
4. Concept, planning and program management of high impact external and internal events and campaigns.
5. Develop and manage content and campaigns for social media to meet business objectives and increase brand recall.
6. Develop and manage branding collaterals and related communication activities as required .
7. Concept development, copy writing and production of for critical corporate literature, audio/visual (video), multimedia and presentation tools.
8. Plan and coordinate PR programs, media requests and enquiries; Create media releases, key messages, media FAQs, speeches, and presentations.
9. Provide liaison and consultative marcom support to internal stakeholders and Business Units.
10. Establish and manage a network of vendors that work as an extended team.
11. Provide MarCom support to trade shows.
Assist in preparing and presenting creative solutions to internal clients and implements concepts for maximum and appropriate impact.
Degree or Masters in Marketing Communications / Marketing / Business related subject.
· Knowledge and experience in all aspects of marketing and corporate communications, ranging from Integrated Marketing Campaigns, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Brand Activation, Events, Internal Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility is required.
· Creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines are a must.
· Ability to think ‘out of the box’ to generate new ideas and see through its implementation/completion
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and influence seniors, peers and juniors alike.
· Initiative, eye for details and a team player with a positive attitude under all circumstances
· Ability to work under pressure, short deadlines and extra hours if needed on assignments.
Outstanding command of spoken and written English, including creative copy, business and technical writing skills .
Computer skills with proficient in MS Office applications.
- Salary: $3,000 - $3,500
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview
05 Contact Information
If you or your friends are interested in our vacancies, please send directly your Resume (CV) to: email@example.com or call to Ms. Anna at 0903 366 059. Thanks a lot!
06 Submit Your Resume
Please submit your resume to us by filling the fields below