01 Job Information
Our client in digital & social media marketing Industry. They are looking for high qualified candidate: General Manager
Directly report to CEO & BOD
Location Working: Ho Chi Minh
- Make strategic planning for the company activities (planning, implementing and directing strategic assessment)
- Setting up the management and building company culture
- Carry out financial activities (raise, use and control capital)
- Responsible for setting and implementing the business plan according to the guidelines of CEO
- Responsible for the entire operation of the company
- Responsible for production planning , profitability , growth and development of projects
- Ensure achievement of the objectives of the current and future expectations of the company
- Presentation of proposals and recommendations to CEO on improving productivity , business efficiency of the company. Evaluating the performance of departments, head of the management functions
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners, customers, suppliers
- Direct, control and be responsible for all matters related to finance, sales, human resources and operations of the company
- Overall responsible for all projects to ensure that they will be delivered with high quality, on time and on budget.
- Oversee all operation of the Company and working with CEO, BOD
- Manage daily operation of the Company. Ensure sustainable standards for smooth operation.
- Support BOD during resource planning process and provide accurate information on resource estimation and allocation.
- Support BOD in the creation and application of HR policies and HR control processes.
- Support BOD in building the compensation and benefit system. Collect feedback on the system and play the communicator role between employees and BoD.
- Support in sales planning and provide sales materials to boost Company business.
- Consult Board of Management in business extension research.
- Support BOD to manage partnership program.
- Other tasks will be discussed in detail at the interview
- BA required. Major: Major in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Sales
- Exellent written/ verbal communication and presentation skills in English
- Computers: Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel)
- At least 03 years experience in similar position, preferably in digital media field or 05 years of experience in senior management positions.
- Strong leadership, communication, negotiation and administration skills; mature, reliable, enthusiastic and highly responsible.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and management skills
- Strong negotiation analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent computer literacy – strong MS Office software
- Strong knowledge of written and spoken English
- Media Strategy (long and short-term)
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Passion to win
- Salary: $2,000 - $3,000 (it depends on candidate’s experience and qualification) & commission
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview
05 Contact Information
If you or your friends are interested in our vacancies, please send directly your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to Mr. Huy at 0938 880 247. Thanks
06 Submit Your Resume
Please submit your resume to us by filling the fields below