01 Job Information
Our Client in Advertising field. They are looking for high qualified candidate: Account Director
Report to Board of Directors
Working location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Assisting the Board of Directors to establish goals and strategies for the company
- Establishing goals for the Account Dept. and be responsible for achieving the goals approved by the Board of Directors, including sale targets
- Formulating policies and direct activities of the Account Dept. effectively and efficiently
- Planning and assigning tasks to the staff. Supervising the staff to make sure the activities of the department go smoothly
- Building the teamwork spirit; making evaluations of performance of the staff monthly.
- Planning to reach out and connect to our potential customers; building up specific strategies to gain and maintain the current customers
- Periodically surveying the customers; supervising the receiving and processing information to optimize the satisfaction of the customers.
- Following up complaints from customers and responses from the company; Solving problems emerged within the department.
- Co-operating with the Accounting and Finance Departments to follow up the account receivables.
- Strictly controlling the revenue collection activities and operating expenses of the department.
- Recommending necessary improvements for the Customer Service Department (including, but not limited to, the structure, policies, and the training program of the department).
- Giving advice and consult on related administrations to the Board of Directors.
- Reporting routinely and non-routinely to the Director
- Recommending promotion, awards and discipline within the Customer Service, Department to the Board of Directors.
- Signatures controlling on all documents in/out at the Department.
- A Bachelor’s degree, priority in management, marketing and for graduating from business schools. Deep experience in Marketing Below the line
- Experience in advertising over 05 years; at least 02-year experience at equivalent position.
- Fluently in English and strong knowledge in related software
- Strong leadership & influence people; Strong communication both in Vietnamese and English; strong present & proposal.
- Ability to work independently doing a variety of tasks and work effectively under high pressure situations.
1. Professional Working Environment
- Working on professional process, applied Quality control system ISO 9001:2008.
- Participating in large and professional projects
- Working side by side with the best colleagues, biggest chance to learn.
- Modern equipment, abundant facility in order to bring the most convenience.
- Advance management style.
2. Attractive benefit policies:
- Salary: $1500 - $2300
- Always ensuring the 13th-month-salary bonus.
- Attractive rewards for projects' achievements.
- Annual performance appraisal and salary increase.
- Chances to join in annual company trip/holidays/parties/team building activities.
- The internal and external training courses.
- Fully settle other allowances/pensions, according to the Government regulations.
05 Contact Information
If you or your friends are interested in our vacancies, please send directly your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to Mr. Huy at 0938 880 247. Thanks a lot
06 Submit Your Resume
Please submit your resume to us by filling the fields below