01 Job Information
Our client in Entertainment and retail & Mall business. They are looking for high qualified candidate: Legal Officer
Reports to: Head of Legal
Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
The Legal Department provides the following services to the Group
a. Corporate: Draft the legal documents and submit the documents to the authorities to set up new company, change business registration certificate or investment certificate; Draft charter, shareholders' agreement, joint venture agreement, share transfer agreement, the meeting minutes and resolution of Shareholders, Board of Management, Members' Council, Decision of the General Director, power of attorney (POA), appointment letter and other internal documents of a company.
b. Contract Review: Review the Group agreements, FIDIC, EPC, construction agreements, agreement for sale and purchase and other general commercial agreements, including loan agreement, mortgage agreement, supply, service, cooperation, project management, hotel management, consultancy, employment, advisory, and nondisclosure agreements…
c. M&A, Deal Structure and Implementation: Advise on M&A and other investment activities, structure deals in light of legal and regulatory framework, investment limitations, review due diligence and draft related agreements such as Confidentiality Agreement, term sheet, MOU, Agreement in Principle, share purchase agreements and shareholder agreements…
d. Negotiation: Negotiate with the partners, clients on the legal matters of the project, agreements and commercial disputes.
e. Outside Lawyer Review and Coordination: Engage, coordinate with outside lawyer for the Group's legal works as necessary, review and assess outside lawyer legal services, and review, verify and approve outside counsel billing.
f. Legal Advice: Advise legal matters of the Group on Vietnam law (employment, commercial, land law, real estate business law, housing law, taxes, corporate…).
g. Company Secretary and Filing: keep and record the corporate documents (shareholders, charter, JV agreement, documents for amending investment certificate or business registration), legal documents of the projects, the agreements and other legal documents of the projects, keep and organize scan copies of all executed agreements and legal documents.
1. LEGAL APPROVAL PROCEDURE
· All contracts, agreements and legal documents of the Group must be prepared or reviewed or approved in legal side by the Legal Department prior to signature by the authorized representative of the respective company of the Group.
· In case, there is any different opinion between the Legal Department and the project, investment, technical or finance director, head of department, general director in charge of the agreement or matter which may cause material risks for the agreement or transaction, such difference will be reported to CEO and Chairman for making decision.
· For the agreements and transactions from US$5,000,000 (five million United States Dollars) or equivalent in VND or the complicated transaction, legal disputes (subject to Legal Department’s opinion and approved by CEO/Chairman), such agreements, transactions and disputes must be drafted or reviewed or handled by the external law firm.
All agreements reviewed or prepared by the legal department must be initialed and approved by the responsible attorney or the Head of Legal Department prior to signature by the authorized representative or general director of the respective company.
Male / Female : 30 - 45 years - old.
Graduater from University of Law
Experiences in Construction or Real Estate field 3 - 5 years
Good Communication in English.
- Salary: 1000 USD - 1200 USD /1 month
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview
05 Contact Information
If you or your friends are interested in our vacancies, please send directly your Resume (CV) to: email@example.com or call to Ms. Anna at 0903 366 059. Thanks a lot!
06 Submit Your Resume
Please submit your resume to us by filling the fields below