01 Job Information
Our client in Construction business. They are looking for high qualified candidate: Financial Director
Reports to: General Director
Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
Common Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Cash management & Trade servives
· Liquidity at all time with lowest cost, estimate cash forecast on daily/weekly basis, arrange short-term loan, control interest rate, dealing FX and place money market deposit.
· Management cash and cash equivalent to keep the balance in trace with budget and forecast.
· Be responsible for L/C, Bank guarantee, Corporate business card, consultant for procurement and other department relavent issues
· Perform other works with banks relating to financing, deposit, guarantee
· Work directly with bank to arrange the borrowings to meet the demand and timeline of companies/projects
· Responsible for the fund raising for the Group
· Consultant for procurement and other department issues relating to bank guarantee and document credit
2. Credit control
· Review weekly aging report and take lead to reduce aged debt, exposure to achieve DSO target level
· Conduct regular meeting with Sales, Customer services, Projects to update status of bad debt.
· Manage the repayment schedule
· Advise on how to meet targets and create investment capital
· Provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations
3. Financing & Reporting
· Monitor borrowing cost and take part in financing long term projects, capital expenditure project
· Carry out procedure of Loan Agreement.
· Build up financing plan for the companies in the Group and projects
· Be responsible for financial liabilities in BS, financial expenses in IS and whole of CF, analysis Liquidity indicator, FoCF, Financial Expenses, Cash shortage/surplus waterfall
· Manage the borrowing and other financial agreements relating to bank as a project owner
· Participate in planning team to prepare business plan, annual budget and monthly rolling forecast.
· Prepare macro economic indicator supporting for business plan
· Prepare Treasury slide for Board meeting on monthly/quaterly basis
· Work with external/internal auditor and tax bureau for financial expenses, loan reconciliation and Statement of Cash Flow
University Degree or Master in Finance/ Accounting.
Knowledge in construction is a plus.
Working experience in Finance over 7 years, minimum 3 years in similar position
Working experience in the bank or construction company is a plus
Good English is the must
STRONG analytical skills
Management and leadership abilities
Motivation/ Commitment/ Enthusiasm
Strong financial modeling skills
- Salary: $2,500 - $3,000
- Others benefits will discuss during the interview
05 Contact Information
If you or your friends are interested in our vacancies, please send directly your Resume (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to Ms. Anna at: (08) 62979256 or hotline: 0903 366 059. Thanks a lot!
06 Submit Your Resume
Please submit your resume to us by filling the fields below