Media Planning Director
01 Job Information
Our client in Media, Advertising, PR, Marketing service. They are looking for high qualified candidate: Media Planning Director
Reports to: CEO
Working Location: Ho Chi Minh
| · Management and development of key senior relationships with your clients. |
• Quality control of the output of team
• Networking within the marketing and media community in a manner than drives and distinguishes our position.
• Maintain knowledge of your clients business in order to best develop campaigns relevant to their business objectives and identify and driving new business opportunities through existing clients base
• Assists in growing the client’s business by providing business building ideas
• Lead thought leadership across client base outside of day to day client management
• Delivery, management and ownership of the Client Business Plan
• The day to day project management of media solutions and to ensure effective and efficient communication and investment planning through the relevant internal or external specialists
• With appropriate analysis using industry & proprietary tools and research to appropriately support recommendations
· The identification, recruitment, management and development/coaching of people within team.
· Make proactive effort to explore new business opportunities that tap into new markets and pitch proposals to potential clients with an eye to expanding the customer base.
| · 5+ years’ experience in the same position or 7-8 years of experience working as Senior Media Planning Manager in Advertising/Media Agency. |
· In-depth understanding of media planning, strategy, negotiation, implementation and performance analysis
· Strong knowledge of traditional marketing.
· Knowledge of local, national and emerging media trends
· Strong experience / familiarity with media research resources and capabilities (Infosys, Euro monitor, CCS, Figaro…)
· Creative thinker.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to mentor junior staff and to train them in preparing, evaluating and implementing media plans and projects and delivering exceptional client service
· Ability to work under pressure in a multicultural, diverse environment
- Ability to handle and prioritize multi-tasks to meet deadlines.
- Initiative and creativity in solving problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
· Innovative thinking
· Driven and results-oriented
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· A team player
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Is well organized and have strong follow up abilities
· Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Salary: Negotiable
- Others benefits will be discussed during the interview
05 Contact Information
If you or your friends are interested in our vacancies, please send directly your Resume (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call to Ms. Anna at 08 62979256 - Hotline: 0903366059. Thank you!
06 Submit Your Resume
Please submit your resume to us by filling the fields below